Date: JUN 2011
Product & Version: windows
OS Version: windows 2008
Some time netvault loses communication between client and server, this is oftern a network issue but this can also be down to the not enough client system resourse being made avaible to netvault process to respond tio the server within time specifications. So we need to monitor windows 2008 clients system resource using performance monitor.
a) Go to "Start" menu in Search filed type "performance" and you should see "Performance Monitor".
b) Open Performance monitor, on the right pane:
- Open Data Collector Sets
- Right click User Defined > select new > Data collector set
- Give the set a name > Next
- Select System Performance > then next
- Give location of the output file > next
- Select save and close > finish.
c) You should now see the new Data Collector set under User Defined:
- Right click and select Properties
- Go to the "Stop condition" tab and input the relevant time in the "Overall duration" field (long enough for the backup to fail) > OK.
d) Right click the Data Collection Set and select Start.
BakBone SFDC Solution Number: 00006314