txtconfig is an alternative configuration tool, which can be used to customize NVBU on Linux/UNIX Clients that neither support a GUI nor allow remote access to X Window System (X or X11).
In order to enable encryption via the txtconfig tool:
1. Launch txtconfig (Details on how to access the txtconfig tool are available in the NVBU Configuration Guide www.bakbone.com/documentation)
2. Type "p" for a list of pages
3. Enter the number that corresponds to the "Encryption" page
4. Select "1" if you would like to turn on / off encryption for *ALL* jobs on that client. Leave off if you will be doing encryption on a per-job basis
5. Select "2" to enter the encryption key string.
6. Select "3" to select the appropriate encryption algorithm. If none are available, you must first install the appropriate encryption plugin
7. Type "s" to save your changes
8. Type "q" to exit txtconfig
Please refer to the text above