If the language has been changed in the General tab of NetVault configurator or txtconfig, most of the GUI is changed to that language and you may not see how to change the language back.
1. Close NetVault Configurator and txtconfig.
Note: If NetVault Configurator or txtconfig are open when you make these changes, the old settings are still in memory and will be put back if OK or Apply are clicked on.
2. Browse to the location where NetVault Backup is installed and go into the config folder.
3. Edit the configure.cfg file.
4. Locate the [Locale:Catalog] section
Help=The language in which NetVault will interact with users.
5. Edit the “Value=” line from the current language setting to English
6. Save and Close the file
BakBone SFDC Solution Number: 00004307