Affected NV Version: All up to 7.4.5
OS Version: All
Plugin version: Exchange
Application version: All
There are two versions of the exchange plugin, which have different plugin id’s (1039000 and 1048000), sometimes you get the wrong exchange key. This will show you how to verify that the license you have installed, is correct for the plug-in you are using.
You have the exchange license provided to you by BakBone installed, but it isn’t working.
Plugin died unexpectedly
1. Open the NetVault GUI on the server, and go to client management
2. Right click on the computer that has the API plug-in installed and select ‘Properties’.
3. Go to the ‘Plugins’ tab and find the plug-in you are using.
4. Write down the 7 digit plug-in ID. Example Exchange 2000 APM = 1039000
5. Go to NetVault Configurator on the computer that has the plug-in, and go to the license tab.
6. Compare the plug-in ID to the 7 digit numbers that appear in the ‘Serial Numbers of Applied Keys’ window, next to the permanent licenses you installed.
If you can match the Plug-in ID to the permanent licenses you installed, the keys are correct.