Title: SnapShot Manager plugin causes cleaning life count to be exhausted when door closed/opened
NV Version: NV7.4.3
OS Version: Windows 2003
Plugin version: SnapShot Manager v1.3
Cleaning life count is exhausted when SnapShot Manager plugin is installed prior to cleaning configuration, AND THEN library door is opened/closed.
- Make sure that you have backups of your NetVault database and its files, specifically the /db/SnapVaultDatabase directory. Removing the plugin might not retain the settings.
- Take note of the devices you have added and their names (if they are different than the default)
- Remove your devices from NetVault
- Remove the SnapVault Manager Plugin
- Stop the NetVault service
- Delete ~netvault/db/MediaDatabase/Indexes/DeviceTree
- Delete ~netvault/db/MediaDatabase/Records/DeviceTree
- Readd your devices, configuring the cleaning support while doing so
- Configure the cleaning life, open the door and check whether it retains the settings
- Reinstall the SnapVault Manager Plugin
A fault has been raised with R&D - NMG-10 - currently under investigation.
Version française disponible ID
Deutsche Version verfügbar ID