When trying to create a data mapping within NDS Migrator, the source Netware volumes wont expand and turn red.
This could be caused by the following:
1) The existing Netware connection may have been broken
2) The source NetWare server is on a WAN on a seperate network, and the tool cannot access the source server
3) The logged in account may not have permissions to expand or access the volumes to create the mapping.
1) Reboot the computer with a new Netware login connection and retry
2) Verify using ConsoleOne that the required permissions are in place for the logged in Netware account. Testing with a higher level account can assist with determining this.
3) Seeing different IP subnets or networks may require that networking devices be opened up to allow for the access required to be seen by computers on the migration console's network. IF that is not possible, the console may have to be relocated to the network that houses the Netware server.