Follow the Steps below to configure MessageStats to gather MessageTracking logs from a Hidden Share.
Note: This will need to be performed on all of your servers that have Exchange MessageTracking enabled.
1. Open the MessageStats Console
2. Expand Exchange Organizations
3. Expand your Organization name
4. Expand servers
5. Right click on a server that has MessageTracking enabled and select properties
6. Click on the Tracking logs tab
7. In the Tracking log share field put in the Full UNC path of the directory that has the MessageTracking logs and click OK
Example: \\HubTransportServer\C$\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\TransportRoles\Logs\MessageTracking