The following rights are required to install the report pack:
1. Local Administrator rights on the MessageStats server the Archive Manager Report pack is being installed on.
2. MessageStats Admin rights on the server that houses the MessageStats database
The following rights are required to configure the report pack:
1. Be a member of the MessageStats Admin local group on the SQL server that houses the MessageStats Database.
2. Windows Authentication is required to connect to the MessageStats database.
3. A SQL authentication account is required to set up the connection to the Archive Manager Database . The SQL account must have the following database role memberships in the Archive Manager Database:
4. Local Administrator rights on the MessageStats task execution server
To use the Database Management features in a distributed installation, one of the following accounts must have the sysadmin fixed server role on the SQL server that hosts the MessageStats database to create the Linked server:
- The MessageStats service account
- The account currently logged into the MessageStats console Installation Rights