When using the vWorkspace connector for iPad to launch an application published from a terminal server you receive an error “There are no available terminal servers to connect to at this time. Please report this message to your systems administrator”. This problem would occur if connecting using a HTTPS Location profile and the connection is via the vWorkspace Secure-IT server.
The error is only encountered when connecting to a terminal server hosted application; connections to VDI hosts are unaffected.
This problem can be the result of an incorrect configuration option on the vWorkspace connector for iPad.
To correct the problem follow these steps:
1. On the iPad launch the vWorkspace connector for iPad application
2. Select the option to edit the farm settings and then the desired farm name
3. In the Edit Farm screen under Manage Locations select the location to edit
4. In the Edit Location screen turn off the NAT option under Secure Gateway/Firewall Settings
5. Click the Save button to save the Location settings
6. Click the Save or Cancel button to exit the Edit Farm settings