I want to export xls file into a sub-folder (not root) folder of my FTP site in Automation. In the FTP Options window when I tried to double click on the sub-folder of this FTP site, it threw the following error after about 45 secs.
1. Go to 'View | FTP Connections'
2. Create a new connection (or right-click on the existing connection of the problem FTP site and select 'Properties')
Note: If you want to select the existing connection, be sure you disconnect first or else you cannot edit
3. If new a connection fill in all the appropriate info in the 'General' tab but if editing existing connection just jump to step 4
4. Click on the 'Advanced' tab
5. In the 'Advanced' tab fill in the 'Local' default directory
6. In the 'Advanced' tab fill in the 'Remote' default directory with the sub-folder (e.g. /your_FTP_subfolder
7. Be sure to click on 'Save'
1. Open your Automation file (.tas file)
2. Double-click on the workflow box for FTP
3. In the 'Activity Editor' window under 'Connect | FTP Connection' choose again the FTP connection you edited or created in Part 1
4. In the same 'Activity Editor' window under 'Condition | Remote directory' click on it and the drop down menu should show the default FTP directory with your sub folder
5. Click on OK
6. In the same 'Activity Editor' window under 'Operation | Options' you should be able to double click on the sub folder for the 'Remote Directory'