How to resync a table and not the complete database using Oracles Export/Import where compare/repair is not a viable option.
Here are the steps needed to perform export of the source and import on the target:
1. On source and target sp_cop is running
2. Quiet the source database (assuring no user access or open transactions)
3. On the source machine, issue the flush command to allow Shareplex to flush all remaining information in the queues to the target database and stop the post process at an appropriate sync point.
example: sp_ctrl>flush o.SID (SID is the datasource)
4. Both source and target sp_cop's should still be running
5. Begin your export on the source (schema,tables,entire database)consistent=y
6. Let users back on the source machine
7. Move (ftp) the export file(s) to your target machine
8. On the target machine, verify the post process is stopped due to flush (sp_ctrl>status)
9. Begin your import on the target
10. After your import has completed, make sure to disable all triggers and check constraints and on delete cascade constraints (if existing from the exp/imp)
11. You can now issue start post command from sp_ctrl and begin posting (ie. sp_ctrl>start post)