The following error occurs when opening the Alarms dashboard:
"error creating view system:core_alarms_alarmnotes.4, please check the application logs"
In the log files the following error can be found:
"2010-08-24 11:13:24.923 ERROR [main] com.quest.wcf.core.module.ModuleManager - Error loading module: system:core_alarms_alarmnotes
com.quest.wcf.core.module.ModuleOperationException: Error loading module definition: system:core_alarms_alarmnotes; attempted conversion made no changes"
First step is to disable and re-enable the Core-Dashboards cartridge:
1. Go to Administration | Cartridges | Cartridge Inventory
2. In the drop down field "Core Type" select "Core Cartridges"
3. Search for Core-Dashboards and select it
4. Now click on the button "Disable Selected" to disable it and afterwards "Enable Selected" to enable it.
If this won't solve the issue make sure that the module "core_alarms_alarmnotes" exist in the installation:
1. Open the dashboard "Configuration | Definitions"
2. Click "Alarms -> Notes"
3. In the drop down list select "Views"
4. Find the view "Alarm Notes Table". Click upon it.
5. In the right window now scroll down to the end and check if the internal name is "system:core_alarms_alarmnotes.4"
If you do not find the view or the module, please contact Quest Support and provide the following details:
- Foglight Management Server (FMS) version
- Operating system version of the FMS
- FMS support bundle