When attempting to connect to a published application the user may be prompted to enter/ provide their logon credentials again.
There are two possible causes for this issue.
If server hosting the application(s) is a Terminal Server, check the settings below. If the application is published from a VDI, skip this resolution step.
1. Select Start | Administrative Tools | Terminal Services Configuration
2. Right Click on RDP-Tcp and select Properties
3. Select the Logon Settings Tab
4. Ensure that the option "Always Prompt For Password" is not selected
1. Navigate to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\Winlogon\GinaDLL
2. The GinaDLL string value should have a data value of pngina.dll
3. If it does not exist, create the key with the appropriate data(it is a string value).