When trying to load a template of an existing 'create procedure' template, no data shows up in the template file.
Only simple statements appear and these are not enough to justify the template. Sometimes no data is shown.
Steps to replicate:
1. Connect to DB
2. Go to 'Procedures' tab
3. Right click on a procedure and choose 'Create Like'
4. Enter a new name
5. Select the 'Save As Template' button to save the file
6. Next, go press the 'Create New Procedure' button
7. Select the 'Load from Template' button and load the file which has just been saved
8. When you check the details, none of the script / template details have been saved.