The Recover Deleted Objects wizard doesnt show backups for domain controllers that are being registered within the RMAD console.
The Recover Deleted Objects wizard will only show backups for the domain controller that you are currently connected to within the RMAD console.
To view the backups for another domain controller, connect to that domain controller within the RMAD console:
1. Launch the Recovery Manager for AD console
2. Expand Active Directory | Forest DomainName | Domains
3. Right-click on the domain being used and select Connect to Domain Controller...
4. Select the domain controller that you need to view the backups for
5. Right-click on Domains (one level above in the domain hierarchy) and select Refresh
An enhancement request has been submitted to Development for consideration in future release for Recovery Manager for AD.