Compare table error out "Source table is not replicating to target table".
1. while running compare for a table in UPPER CASE was successful, running compare for the same table in LOWER case was failed with source table is not replicating to target table
Database is configured to use case sensitive.
There are two entries for the same tables in the configuration file, and one is lower case while the other one is upper case.
Shareplex uses upper case in compare/repair
2. Compare horizontal partitioned table caused extra threads
compare server matched the horizontal partitioned based on source table name and it expected user to put all entries to the same partition scheme. But, in some situation, the ct could have the same source table name and multiple entries in the configuration file and it caused compare server to create multiple entries.
Solution 1 for cause 1
1. rename one of the table in the database
2. remove both tables from config file
3. activate new config file
4. put the tables back in the config file
5. activate config
Solution 2 for cause 2
Contact support to request oneoff for CR102752. The fix for this issue will be included in Shareplex 7.6.3