User has long comment lines inside his code. When he clicks his mouse in the middle or towards the end of the comment lines to edit the text, Toad places the cursor towards the beginning of that line and hence he cannot change the text.
1. Select View | Toad Options menu option
2. Select Editor | Behavior from left side tree
3. Under Languages section, select Syntax Highlighting button
4. Select Comment under Styles list
5. Modify one of the following:
a) Under Style Type drop down, select Custom Font.Select Custom Font button and change the font to any desired font and hit OK.
b) Keep Default Font anduncheck Boldand Italic checkboxes
6. Hit OK to exit all Options windows
Issue fixed in version 11.6. The latest version of Toad for Oracle can be downloaded at: