The error "CExchAdmin::GetMailboxInfoE2K Error -2147467259 GetMailboxInfo failed - MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED File: 'aeExchAdmin2K.cpp' Line: '68'" appears in the Mail Target Agent log (EMWMTA.LOG)
This error indicates that host server where the Mail Target Agent is running cannot communicate with the target Exchange mailbox server where the mail enabled objects were created by the Directory Synchronization Agent. As a result the mailboxes cannot be moved/intialized on the proper target Exchange server.
Ensure that communication between the Exchange servers is working properly in the environment. Namely:
1) Ensure the service account used by the Mail Target Agent is a member of the local Administrators group on the target Exchnage mailbox server (all mailbox servers in the DAG, if any).
2) Ping target Exchnage mailbox server by NETBIOS name from the Mail Target Agent host server. (Add a record to the host file if necessary).
3) Ensure connectivity by running Services.msc on the Mail Target Agent host server and connecting to the target Exchange mailbox server with 'Connect to another computer...' command.
4) Ensure Windows Remote Management (WS-Management) and Windows Management Instrumentation services are running on the target Exchange mailbox server.
5) If the Mail Target Agent is set to move mailbox to a different database homed on a different Exchange mailbox server check all of the above points for the other Exchange server as well.