We've created some drag-drop dashboards with about 10 graphs per dashboard. They work fine for the smaller timeranges such as 60 minutes or 4 hours. Selecting 'Last Month' as the timerange never presents data and appears to timeout.
Too many graphs in one dashboard causing default timeout of 60 seconds to be reached.
1. Decrease the amount of graphs on your dashboard (split them up into multiple dashboards)
2. Manually increase the dashboard timeout.
Please do the following steps to set the dashboard timeout to your server:
Foglight versions beyond 5.5.8
1. In these versions you need to go to the "console.war" folder which is located on the following path on your server:
\foglight installation folder\server\default\deploy-foglight\console.war
For example: "C:\Quest_Software\Foglight_ARCHANGEL\server\default\deploy-foglight\console.war"
2. Find these four files wcf-ie.js, wcf-ipad.js, wcf-standard.js and util.js in the "scripts" folder.
3. Edit the files and look for DEFAULT_TIMEOUT (all uppercase) and change the 60000 value to your time.
(the number is based on milli-seconds so 1000 is 1 second and 60000 is one minute)
DO NOT change the file formats. Each file needs to be saved the way it was originally.
4. Hit F5 and refresh the page on your web browser