When launching Spotlight on DB2 console, the following error message is displayed:
"The authorization key for this product has expired."
1. Spotlight is registered with a Trial Key.
2. Corrupted authorization key file.
If you have purchased Spotlight on DB2 LUW and have acquired the commercial authorization key, Open Spotlight and enter the permanent key. The license can also be changed from Help | About Spotlight | View/Change product license | Change this license link
1. Close the Spotlight on DB2 console
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Spotlight DB2\Console\Licenses
3. Delete the QSAuthorize*.key files
4. Launch Spotlight and enter the commercial license key - Help | About Spotlight | View/Change product license | Change this license link