The cause might be the System clock on servers out of synch.
- Synchronize system clock on all servers involved.
- Restart the QAM Launcher service on the Middleware host first then the collector host. Then, recreate the connection profile by deleting it from the initial Connection window.
- You may need to restart the monitored host machine completely.
Please uninstall the client GUI.
- Go to Start | All Programs | Quest Software | Quest Installer | Quest Installer | uninstall a product | Performance Analysis for <Platform>.
- Please reinstall the client GUI - Performance Analysis for <Platform> client Installation.
- Once you are finished reinstalling please recreate the connection and connect to the existing Performance Analysis Agent.
The error message should no longer appear.
In some setups it take a bit longer until the client is able to open a connection to a new installed database. In worse case waiting until next day is needed.