Does the history browser capture SQL statements? There is no SQL statements (no data) in the history browser. Do we have a list of what data are not captured in history browser?
Data that does not appear in the History browser:
Certain features in Spotlight on Oracle cannot be captured for display in the Spotlight History browser, even when the "Collect all possible information" option is chosen in the History Options window.
The features that cannot be collected in historical snapshots are:
- The Top SQL drilldown.
- The grid in the Waits page of the Activity drilldown.
- The Waiting Events page in the Activity drilldown.
- The bottom chart in the I/O Summary page of the I/O drilldown.
- The lower grid in the Buffer Cache page of the Configuration & Memory drilldown.
- The Oracle Parameters page in the Configuration & Memory drilldown.
- The OS Storage page in the Operating System drilldown.
Refer to Help file