User cannot remove or delete a connection from Toad for Data Analysis.
In the Navigation Manager, right click on a specific connection, choose "Remove" and nothing happens.
The Toad Window prompt, Remove the selected connection item
The combination of the "checked box of Don't prompt me again" and the selection of the NO button creates this scenario.
When the above settings combination has been set, basically one is saving a response to never delete a connection.
Thus when one clicks on connection selects 'Remove' nothing happens.
One needs to reset the ENABLE setting back to YES instead of NO.
1. Open Toad for Data Analysis
2. From the main menu, select View | Output
3. In the Output bar, one should see some like :
Statusbar: 9/9/2008 1:47:35 PM: Remove the selected connection items (Remembered answer: "NO". Enable)
4. Move the one's mouse over the word 'Enable'. It is a hyperlink. Click on it.
5. A Prompt Enabled window will be displayed.
6. Click on the connection to removed again and select Remove. The connection will be deleted.
Enhancement request has been submitted to Development for consideration in a future release of Toad for Data Analysis.