When trying to export a row with a Null value in a table, the following error appears:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
The steps to reproduce this issue are:
1. Add a row to a table with the + button (Insert record)
2. Add some but not all values (i.e. at least one column with null value)
3. Save changes with "Save changes" butto
4. Right-click on the row and select "Copy rows".
5. Select "Include headers, insert statement..."
6. Click OK, then the exception appears.
This issue is fixed in version 4.1 of Toad for SQL Server. The current version of Toad for SQL Server is available here .