User changed the Oracle Client Home, and received the following error while trying to connect to the database:
"ORA-12203: TNS: unable to connect to destination"
Space manager is using the Old oracle home instead of the new Oracle home.
1. On the Space manager connection screen, click setup
2. Click Advanced
3. Click Set Space Manager Home
4. Select the Desired Oracle Home (also make sure all information under the Oracle Home is valid)
5. Click Set as Space Manager Home
6. Once the 'Defined Services Setup' screen is back, enter the information for Service Name, User ID, and Password to connect to the database.