The following error occurs when connecting to DB2 server using ODBC connectivity: "SQL30082N Security Processing failed with reason "19" (USER DISABLED or RESTRICTED)."
Normally a privilege issue and privileges logs need to be changed.
1. Select Control Panel | Administrative Tools
2. Select Local Security Policy
3. From the left panel tree, select Local Policies | User Rights Assignment
4. On the right side panel, double click on "Access this computer from the network" and add your user/group name
5. Ensure your user name is not under : "Deny access to this computer from the network