Run a query and returns large amount of data.
Pressing CONTROL+END keys and quickly pressing CANCEL, now unable to select any data cell anymore.
1. Run a select * from all_objects
2. Returns the first 500 rows
3. One can click on any cell in data grid
4. Only 500 rows returns and we want to get to end
5. In the data grid, press CONTROL+END keys
6. Before the rows can be returned completely, press CANCEL
7. Accept the CANCEL choice
8. One will be unable to select any data cell anymore
Re-run the initial Query and one can click on any returned displayed cell.
Waiting for fix in a future version of Toad for Oracle.