How do you create a synchronization script from Tools | Data Compare & Sync?
1. Run the Data Compare Wizard from Tools | Data Compare & sync
2. Specify source and target databases, select objects and columns, and options
3. Once the Wizard is complete a window is displayed indicating any differences
4. Click 'Synchronize' icon (bottom right of Windows) which will launch the Synchronization Wizard
5. Select required target direction.
6. You are then provided with a script and options to open in editor, run the synchronization immediately, or save the script.