An error occurs during Exchange Mailbox Gathering Task:
"Failed to open the information store. Extended information was found for the last MAPI error (description: "The information store could not be opened.; component: MAPI 1.0; low-level error: 0x00000000") and "ClassFactory cannot supply requested class""
1) Verify that all Information Stores are mounted.
2) Verfify that every Information Store on each Exchange server has a System Mailbox.
3) Verify that both Outlook and Exchange System Manager (ESM) have not been installed on the same MessageStats console. If these two have been installed together, uninstall Outlook and ESM, restart the MessageStats console server and install ESM again.
4) Make sure that Connection Server is a Mailbox Server. If the Connection Server is a front-end, change it to a Mailbox Server and select validate.
To locate the Connection Server. Open the MessageStats Console | Go to the properties of the Exchange Organization | Select the "Connection Server" tab.
5) Check if the qmsExchMailbox.dll file is present and registered on the Task Execution Server where the Exchange Mailboxes task is being run.
The default path for this file is "Program Files\Quest Software\MessageStats\qmsExchMailbox.dll"
If the file is present it is recommended to unregister and register this dll:
a) Close the MessageStats Console
b) Stop the QMSScheduler service
c) Open a Command Prompt window
d) Type regsvr32 "Program Files\Quest Software\MessageStats\qmsExchMailbox.dll" -u
e) Hit Enter
f) Type regsvr32 "Program Files\Quest Software\MessageStats\qmsExchMailbox.dll" -i
g) Hit Enter
After registering the dll, start the QMSScheduler Service. Delete the previously created Mailbox Gathering Task. Recreate a new Mailbox Gathering Task and run it.