The Public Folder Target Agent (PFTA) contains the following error:
"6/6/2008 2:28:04 PM CAgentStat::ReleaseSessionEx InternalError 91 Object variable or With block variable not set "
The source code for the PFTA has become corrupt as an invalid variable is being referenced.
To resolve this issue, please reinstall the PFTA
1. Stop the Public Folder agents on the target server.
2. In QMM Project window (Exchange Data) highlight the "Exchange Migration Project" , go to Action and select "Install/Uninstall Agents", this will start the wizard. Alternatively the right mouse menu can be used.
3. The Welcome to the Install Agents Wizard page will be displayed, select Next
4. Uninstall the PFTA by selecting Public Folder Synchronization Agents and select the Next button. Select the Server to remove the agents from and select Next. In the Select Action screen the Remove agent will be selected, just click Next. The wizard will remove the agent and when finished give a completion screen, select Finish. The completion screen also has a window which contains a log of the actions the wizard has performed. This window will also contain any error encountered by the wizard.
5. Verify the Public Folder folders have been deleted
6. Launch the wizard and reinstall Public Folder agents.
7. Commit Changes for each job where the agents were uninstalled and reinstalled
Important: in Exchange Migration Project expand the appropriate organization, find the server, use the right mouse menu, select "Properties", when new window opens close it with OK. This step will update (populate) the config.ini file for the agent. If Commit Changes was not available after installing the agent the same can be achieved by using the steps mentioned above and selecting "Refresh Agent Status" instead of "Properties".
Note: When reinstalling the MTA, PFTA, PFSA or NTA verify if the folders which contain data (PUB or PRV files) are empty. If not - make a copy or move the folder with PRV files to another location so they won't be deleted during uninstalling. When done with installation the files can be moved back again.
Please see Microsoft Visual Basic Reference: Error Messages - Object variable or With block variable not set - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5szkzs17(VS.80).aspx and Visual Basic for Applications Reference - Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91) - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa264506(VS.60).aspx for more info on this error.