If an account that is not the console admin account is used to access QMMEX, the open project wizard is started and you are unable to connect to neither the ADAM project or SQL/MSDE instances:
- Configure ADAM Project - You cannot retrieve an existing project
- Set Auxiliary Account - fields are grayed out
- Configure SQL/MSDE db - fields are grayed out
- Configure Statistics Portal - fields are grayed out
Incorrect permissions for the account
The following permissions must be configured:
1. User account must be a member of the local admin group on console machine / built-in administrators
2. 'Full Admin' role delegated within QMMAD - must be at Project level, not domain pairs.
3. You must have valid SQL credentials, or the following must be configured:
a. SQL authentication on Project set to use Windows authentication
b. A login created in SQL for the account and given at least dbocreator role. The default db should be set to 'master'. **
**If using MSDE, you will need to install MS SQL Server Management Studio Express to manage the database instance.