How to change the Performance Analysis database account password in the monitored instance?
1. After changing the database account password on the monitored instance, go to the client PC where the Performance Analysis client is installed and click "Start | Programs | Quest Software | Performance Analysis | Agent Administration | Support Utilities"
2. Select the database with the recent password change and connect
3. Click the "Verify Accounts" link
4. On the Accounts dialog, click the "Verify Accounts" button to begin the process
5. The Edit Account dialog will open and prompt for the new password
6. After entering the new password, the utility should complete the process. Next click the "Close" button.
7. Verify Performance Analysis client allows connection to the monitored instance
If resolution 1 does not work, try the following: