This hotfix can be downloaded here.
This hotfix includes the following enhancements and resolved issues.
Changed a user's status to Failed in Migration Report when more than 50% items of the user fail to migrate.
Introduced a new parameter to gwmigapp.ini:
- GWAdminUrl in the [GroupWise] section: Specifies the address of the GroupWise Admin console. This parameter is optional. If it is not specified, MFG will retrieve the address from the value of GWSoapUrl in the [GroupWise] section.
Fixed an error where errors would occur if the option Set user visibility in GroupWise is selected in Administrator-Driven Batch Migrator.
Fixed an error where Administrator-Driven Batch Migrator cannot access the source mailbox if the user's display name, given name, or surname contains commas.
Mail forwarding failed on handshake.
Administrator-Driven Batch Migrator saved log files in two places.
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown during migration.
Misleading statistics on the Results screen in Administrator-Driven Batch Migrator.
The total size of mails stopped counting after reaching 2 GB on the Progress screen in Administrator-
Driven Batch Migrator.
Improved the usability of the migration progress bar and its status messages.
Added new options in the Administrator-Driven Batch Migrator.
- Added Set forwarding rule to keep forwarded messages on the GroupWise Forwarding Options screen: The new option determines whether GroupWise will keep a message after it is forwarded.
- Renamed the screen Select GroupWise Visibility to Select GroupWise Visibility and Set Admin Console Settings. The following GroupWise Admin console settings are required on the screen when the parameter UseFastMigrationEngine is set to 1 in the [General] section of gwmigapp.ini:
* Admin user name
* Admin password
Fixed incorrect information found in the log.
Added the ability to migrate contacts.
- The Administrator-Driven Batch Migrator now includes a new option named Migrate contact data on the Specify Data for Migration screen. This option is only visible when the parameter UseFastMigrationEngine is set to 1 in the [General] section of gwmigapp.ini.
Introduced new parameters to gwmigapp.ini:
- UseFastMigrationEngine in the [General] section: Enables you to switch between the default and fast migration engines.
- SoapPort in the [GroupWise] section: Determines the SOAP port. This parameter is ignored if UseFastMigrationEngine=0.
- SourceUseSsl in the [GroupWise] section: Enables you to access GroupWise servers using SSL. This parameter is ignored if UseFastMigrationEngine=0.