When running the BlackBerry Users Report you will notice that the Phone Number column is empty.
The BlackBerry report pack contains a feature that allows you to exclude private information for users that you specify when configuring a BlackBerry Users gathering. For example, you may not want to record phone numbers and PIN (personal identification) numbers for users such as senior management.
Perform the following procedure to show Phone Numbers in reports:
1. In the MessageStats Admin Console, right-click the BlackBerry node in the treeview and select Properties.
2. Select the No users option button if you do not want to exclude any users from the BlackBerry user gathering.
Select the All users option button if you want to exclude all users from the BlackBerry user gathering.
Select The following users option button to identify the users you want to exclude from BlackBerry user gathering.
When you select The following users option button, the following options are presented:
- enter a user name in the text box
- use the browse button to select a user from a user list
- use the check button to add a user to the user list
- use the delete button to remove a user from the user list
3. Click OK.