- The same user monitoring the SQL Server database engine must be used to monitor the Integration and Reporting Services.
- The login ID used to monitor the Integration Service must be a user on the SSISDB database. This user ID is created while applying the "Grant permissions" script.
- The ID used to monitor the Integration Services on the database needs to have:
- the ssis_admin role in order to gather all needed information for its collections.
- the db_datareader role on the SSISDB database.
- Monitoring Analysis Services requires system administrator permissions on the Analysis Services instance.
- No additional permissions are required to monitor the Reporting Services.
Monitoring Analysis services is supported only on Agent Managers running on Windows which must have a version of .NET 3.5 installed.