Does Shareplex support Linux RH Rel 4 with amd64 on 9i? Which binary to be used?
Not able to find the correct binary
It is supported version. You should be able to use the "SharePlex-6.0.0-b230-oracle92-rh-21-x86.tpm" as the "rh-21" build is compatible with RH 4, and "x86" is compatible with "AMD64".
If you get an install error (ERROR: tpm: system-check-platform: Product platform "rh-21-x86" is not compatible with "rh-40-amd64").
Please try the following workaround:
1. Run the .tpm file with --extract option.
2. It will create folders 'tools', 'meta-inf' and 'contents' in the current directory.
3. Edit file ./meta-inf/prodinfo: in the very first line replace :compatible=> with :compatible=>["lin-amd64"]
WARNING: If you do it in an editor with auto-wrap on, make sure it keeps it as one line, no splitting.
4. You need to type "lin-amd", not 'lin-amd64'. (quotes difference "" I believe the notes in the original case have this typo)
5. Save it and run the following command: ./tools/bin/tpm-install