User has been using the trial version of Toad for Oracle. In addition, user just installed the commercial version of Toad for Oracle. Launching the SQL Monitor it still behaves as it is a trial version of Toad is being used and rather than the commercial version.
In SQL Monitor, when user presses the Launch Process button, the application generates the message:
"This feature is only available in the commercial version".
SQL Monitor is still associated with the trial version of Toad for Oracle. There are probably days still left on the trial version of Toad for Oracle.
1. Using Quest Installer, uninstall Toad for Oracle Trial.
2. See if the problem still persists.
(If it does, document the Toad commercial license and your site message in case Toad needs to re-authorized, Help > Register Toad...).
3. Using Quest Installer, uninstall Toad for Oracle Commercial.
4. Finally, reinstall Toad for Oracle Commercial.
5. Determine if the problem still persists.