The installer executable was downloaded from Supportlink. The user is an Admin user on the computer.
Double clicking on the executable triggers the following error:
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
Firewall on machine is blocking the program from executing.
1) Right-click on the installer icon and select Properties.
2) In the General tab, a message appears stating this file may be blocked from the computer since it came from another computer. There will be an "Unblock" button. Select this button to unblock the file and enable it's execution.
Change the name of the file so there are no spaces in it and try using it to install again.
1) Go to download link again and try running the installer from link.
2) If that does not work, down load install media to temp directory (preferably not the desktop)
3) Right click on install.exe and remove any unblock or compression options. (Look in all tabs and advanced property button)
4) If using Vista apply the right click "Run As Admin" option.