User attempts to uninstall the SQL Tuning entry with a size of 0 MB using the Add\Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel and receives the error:
"UNWISE caused a General Protection Fault in module OC25.DLL@000A:40A5.Chose close. UNWISE will close."
If the Quest Installer exists, use the Quest Installer to remove the application:
1. Go to Start | All Programs | Quest Software | Quest Installer | Quest Installer
2. Select "Uninstall a Product" and click on Next.
3. Check mark the SQL Optimizer and click on Next.
4. Click on Uninstall.
Make sure you have administrative rights or have a System Administrator follow the steps below:
1. In the Windows Control Panel, select the SQL Tuning entry in the list and select the 'Change\Remove' button.
2. Select the 'Custom' method to uninstall.
3. On the next screen 'Select All', then next.
4. On the next screen again, 'Select All', then next.
5. Keep going through this process until it is finished.