Replay Events are out of sync due to the size of the current events within the Windows AppAssure log within Windows Event Viewer. You will need to clean up the Appassure events.
Complete the following steps.
1. Log on to the Agent which is not reflecting events correctly
2. Open Event viewer ( Click the Windows “Start” button and click “Run.” Type “”eventvwr” (without the quotes) and press “Enter” to launch the Event Viewer.
3. Select Application and Services logs, then select AppAssure.
4. On the Actions please select Save and Clear to preserve the events or just Clear if you do not want to save the old events.
5. Restart the Replay Agent Service.
6. Restart the Replay Admin Console and select the Agent which was having the events issue and monitor to see if new events populate.
7. If the events do not populate correctly please contact support.