I have separate AD and Exchange licenses for Migration Manager. How can I combine them/apply them both?
Migration Manager for AD/Exchange requires a single license key that contains the license information for both the AD side and Exchange side of the tool - two separate license files cannot be applied at once.
However, you can combine your licenses into one file using a text editor such as Notepad:
1. Back up your license files.
2. Open both license files in Notepad
3. Each license section begins with the product name in brackets - [Migration Manager for Active Directory] or [Migration Manager for Exchange 200x]
4. Copy and paste the contents of one license into the other, so that both licenses are in one file. Note: If you have an Exchange license file that includes an AD license with "Migrated Users=0", and also have a separate AD migration license, replace this section with the valid AD license.
5. Apply this license in Migration Manager.