What are the steps to change the port used by the Intelligent Agent?
You can execute the following steps to change the port used by the "Apache for Intelligent Agent":
1. Make a backup copy of the httpd.conf file. The file is typically located in the "C:\Program Files\CommonFiles\Quest Software\Foglight Transaction Recorder\Agent Web Content\Apache2\conf" directory. If you don't find it in this directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Quest Software\Intelligent Agent\InstallDirectory key holds the information on the location of the Intelligent agent files.
2. Change the port listed in the "Listen" line of the httpd.conf file to a port that is not being used.
3. Stop the Apache for Intelligent Agent service.
4. Start the Apache for Intelligent Agent service.
5. Hit the "http://<host>:<port>" URL to verify that the intelligent agent is up and running.