Installing, running, closing, or uninstalling SQL Navigator gives - "Low on memory, could not com
Installing, running, closing, or uninstalling SQL Navigator gives - "Low on memory, could not complete last operation" even though the computer meets the minimum system requirements and has plenty of disk space left.
There maybe a corruption in the registry. Do the following to reset to default settings.
1. Shut down SQL Navigator. Use Task Manager to kill the process if necessary.
2. Open up the Registry Editor by going to Start | Run | Regedit
3. Browse to the directory HKEY_CURRENT_USER | Software | Quest Software | SQL Navigator.
4. Rename the SQL Navigator folder to "SQL Navigator OLD"
5. Close the editor and launch SQL Navigator. Issue should be resolved.