Space Manager Live Reorg job failed with the error :?QSA-20391 ORA-01631:max # extents ()
From the script log, there is no additional information on which specific table had reached the max number of extents.
1. The tablespace used for QSA installation has reached the max extent limit set to it.
2. The tablespace used for Space Manager objects has reached the max extent limit set to it.
3. One or more Space Manager's QUEST% tables have reached the max extent set to it.
To identify the table that had reached max number of extents:
Query against the database
1. select value from quest_exec_parameter where name= 'TABLESPACE'; This will identify the tablespace that the QSA has been installed to.
2. Replace ??? in the statement with the owner of Space Manager objects
select /*+ rule */ segment_name, extents,max_extents ,tablespace_name from dba_segments where segment_name like 'QUEST_SCRIPT%' or segment_name like 'QUEST_QSA%' and owner = '???'
At least one of the results from the above statement (Point 2), should show you that value of extents is equal to the value of max_extents.
To resolve the issue:
Increase the max_extents for the identified table(s).