Please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the corresponding process for the task is not running:
QsActiveDirectoryProcessingWizard.exe - ADPW
E2kPW - Exchange 2000/2003 Processing Wizard
E55PW.exe - Exchange 5.5 Processing Wizard
SMSWizard.exe - SMS Processing Wizard
SQLWizard.exe - SQL Processing Wizard
2. Open ADAM ADSIEdit. Select Distinguished Name (DN) or naming context and put CN=QMM_PROJECT_NAME where QMM_PROJECT_NAME is your QMM ADAM project name. This name is displayed on the very top level of your QMM console.
3. Fill out ADAM server name and port information and make sure it connects properly.
4. Expand CN=QMM_PROJECT_NAME, browse to CN=AMMProject_GUID, CN=Tasks.
5. Every CN=GUID corresponds to the task listed in QMM Project Manager. In order to determine it's name right click on every task and go to properties. "Aelita-amm-Name" attribute will contain the name of the task.
6. Delete every task that is not needed or set its Aelita-Amm-Deleted property to TRUE.