Remote Management Improvements
- Added user/computer lookup and quick launcher remote access options to the remote management tab. Admins can now quickly find any computer(s) a user recently accessed and easily perform actions like remote controlling, launching a remote cmd (or remote registry) session, or instantly view the latest DA trace file (useful for troubleshooting purposes).
- Optimized ExpertAssist code to improve responsiveness during remote control sessions.
- Added the ability for admins to choose connection defaults (HTTP or HTTPS, NTLM authentication, etc) for remote control sessions.
Validation Logic Improvement
- Added the ability for admins to specify both an execution start and end date for each settings within the Validation Logic Rules options.
Microsoft Outlook Settings Improvement
- Microsoft Outlook Settings now includes the ability to add a hyperlink to a signature without the need to edit any HTML code.
- Added the ability to remove, and subsequently re-install or update, existing printer drivers.
- Improved security through the updating of security related components and signed certificates.
Performance and Stability Improvements
- We continue to work closely with our customers and have found and fixed numerous intermittent bugs, performance bottlenecks, and stability issues. Additionally, both server-side and client-side logging around critical components has been improved.
Please see the full Release Notes for this version.