"INF_DiskFreeSpaceRuleSetting" is the registry variable which controls if remaining disk space to be displayed in GB or %. Please follow below steps to change the alert from % to GB.
- Go to "Dashboards | Administration | Rule and -notifications"
- Click on "Manage Registry Variables"
- Search for "INF_DiskFreeSpaceRuleSetting"
- Click on variable and select "View and Edit details"
- Click change button of the "Global default"
- Change the "<isCapacityAvailable>" attribute from true to false.
Once the above change is done the alarm alert and email alert will show the disk free space in GB.
isCapacityAvailable = true references #capacityAvailable# which is percentage
isCapacityAvailable = false references #spaceAvailable# which is MB,GB,TB