The Export Data window does not remember the previously selected settings or choices. When doing a data export from the data grid the export format does not default to the previous one chosen once SQL Navigatoris closed. It resets back to HTML.
1) Run a query in SQL Editor.
2) Right click on grid and choose Export.
3) Change Format to Delimited File and export.
4) If you run another query and export the Format default will now be Delimited File (which is good).
5) If you close SQL Navigator, re-open it, and run a query, the next time you export the format will default back to HTML.
Is there a way to default to previous value chosen, even if SQL Navigator has been closed since then?
Checkmark the Recall Properties check box in the Export Data window so that SQL Navigator will remember the previous export data settings or choices.
Product enhancement request has been implemented in SQL Navigator for Oracle 5.5.2 and higher. The latestversion can be downloaded athttps://support.quest.com/SUPPORT/index?page=downloads.