1. Login to Azure portal https://portal.azure.com
2. Click Virtual Machines
3. Click Add button
4. Click Quest "Foglight for Virtualization, Enterprise Edition" virtual machine images
5. Click the Create button
6. Configure the basic setting for Foglight Virtual Appliance
7. Choose the size for the Foglight Virtual Appliance:
▪ DS11_V2: Select this option for an environment that includes less than 1000 VMs.
▪ DS12_V2: Select this option for an environment that includes less than 3000 VMs.
▪ DS13_V2: Select this option for an environment that includes more than 3000 VMs.
8. Configure the optional features for Foglight virtual Appliance and ensure the HTTP/HTTPS/RDP ports or the other ports the agent need to use alloq to access
9. Review the summary information and then click purchase
10. After creating the vm successfully,FMS will start automatically and you can use https://public_ip_address to access it
Please review attached power point and video for more details information