Please execute below steps:
1) Use the attached PDF to investigate what interfaces are have packet loss, and ESX host associated with them.
2) Once you have that information, open vSphere client, Navigate to Hosts and Clusters, then go to the first affected ESX hosts.
3) Click on Performance tab, then select Advanced.
4) Under Options, select Network and Real-time (see picture attached for steps 4,5 and 6.).
5) Under description, select vmnics with packet loss (identified in step#1).
6) Under counters, select "Received packet dropped" and "Sent packet dropped", hit OK.
7) Notice if packets are being dropped.
8) Repeat steps with other ESX hosts connected with vSwitch.
Most likely you will find packets being dropped. If this is the case, please follow up with VMware Support to identify the cause.